Dab Caddy Enail Station | With Add On Options
Caddy Controller | Dab Rig Base | With Add On Options
- Dab rig stand/caddy enail controller station with attachable tool holder points on bottom
- Choice of rigs: 8″ (14mm) green or clear Klein rig, 5″ (14mm) green or blue mini vortex rigs, or clear 5″ (10mm) mini vortex rig (including 10mm to 14mm adapter)
- Free Copper Mandala rubber rig mat by Moodmats
- Options to add on your optimal heat coil and nail combination
- Choice of free quartz or SiC insert ($24.99) (SiC is by far the best I’ve personally tried as far as flavor & clean-ability)
- Choice of a versatile range of free capper tools (choose your tools & accessories using the menu)
- Option of adding a free reverse tweezers for grabbing the insert
- An enail that doubles as a place to keep all your essential dabbing gear in one spot
- Multiple attachment points on bottom for single stand modules made for: an ISO vial, 14mm banger, capper, and/or q-tip holder to fit your specific needs.
- Keeps your nail heated consistently & conveniently without needing to guess or time the cool down or buy gas refills
- High wattage electronics are protected with a “fast blow” fuse
- Controller dimensions are approximately: 2.5″ (tall) x 5″ (radius)
- Designed, printed, assembled, and shipped in the USA
- Made of sustainable PLA plastic material which is a by-product of the sugar industry. PLA is recyclable and even semi-compostable (if buried in soil for a few years or so).
- Free 2-year warranty on each and every controller
Care For 3D Printed Items
All 3D printed items must be handled with a reasonable level of care to avoid weakening and/or warping the structure. 3D FDM printing uses a layer-by-layer construction — as opposed to standard injection molding which has no layers but is one uniform piece. Any transport of 3D printed items requires sufficient padding and avoidance of stacking heavy objects on top of these items or around them without suffifient padding and/or bracing.
Please keep 3D printed items out of direct sunlight. Intense direct sunlight a very hot environment may result in slight warpage. Care should be taken to keep any 3D printed away from intense heat (over 90F) or the risk of warpage may increase. In most cases the warpage is very slight and hardly noticeable; but some caution is warranted regarding this.