3D Printed E-Nail (Custom Project Request)
- Send your ideas, drawings, concepts, etc., here and I can give a final quote. Final pricing may vary from the advertised price (up or down) depending on complexity of the object, material amount, and stage of completion (the amount of deisgn work I need to do to finalize it).
- Please keep in mind that the more finished your file is (or idea) the less work will (and money) will be needed to make the project happen.
- Please also keep in mind that 3D printing has it’s limitations such as certain shapes, detail, and long time to finish
- Designed, printed, painted & assembled in the USA
- Keeps your nail heated consistently and conveniently
- High wattage electronics are protected with a “fast blow” fuse
- Shock-resistant PLA plastic enclosure (*may warp in very hot conditions)
- Standard wiring and XLR heating coil plug (different wiring by request)
- Free 2-year warranty on each and every controller
*Custom wiring order can be done by request for your heating coil if you already have one you want to use
Availability: In stock
RCCtools designs and manufactures custom 3D printed enail enclosure designs from Portland, OR, USA. If you have a 3D file that you would like to transform into an e-nail, you have found the right contact to make that happen! For those with a larger budget, the custom 3D printed e-nail option holds the most possibilities. It is also the most expensive option on the site. However, more possibilities exist when 3D designing the enclosure compared to adapting found objects such as old kits toys, etc., When adapting an existing object to an e-nail (such as an old toy), careful measurements must be made to ensure that all electronics will fit well inside. The electronics not only have to fit, but fit inside areas that make sense on the outside before cutting and drilling to fit.
Here are some frequently asked questions about e-nails for those may still be curious to get more beginner’s info. If you are looking for more information specifically about which enail accessories you should really check out this here guide!