Mini Nectar Collector and Enail Setup
Mini Nectar Collector and Enail Setup
Your e-nail and/or coil may malfunction dangerously if the wiring order is not confirmed to match! Many e-nail controllers are wired differently (even though they look like they might match). If you are unsure, I can help you find out. Read this for more info.
- Enail Controller Setup (color options below or just add separately)
- Mini Nectar Collector Glass
- Heat Coil
- Fastening Ti Nail
- Glass-To-Coil Clip
- Glass Dish
- 3D Printed Base/Stand
- Secured nail/tip keeps the heat coil from sliding off
- standard pin configuration: pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=TC+, pin4=TC-, pin5=GND
- 150W / 120V coil (will work on most controllers except a few very very cheap units)
- (100W coil is available by request)
- Standard XLR 5-pin connector
- K-type TC’s
- Kevlar cord sheath is rip and shear resistant
- If you don’t know for sure the wiring order on pins 1-5 of your gear please first ask your controller seller for the pin configuration to match to this coil before purchasing. If for some reason you cannot get a response, ask me and I will see if we can figure it out together! Your e-nail will probably not work and likely even malfunction if the wiring order of the coil and controller do not match! It may look like the same size plug but some companies wire their e-nails differently to try to get proprietary exclusivity. If you do not know for sure how your e-nail or coil is wired, it is solely your responsibility to find out howby quickly looking here. Most e-nail sellers are responsive when you ask them. Just ask what the wiring configuration is on the 5-pin XLR plug. When you find it, please make sure it matches the listed configuration listed above.
Specialized Nail Features:
Nectar Collector Coil Specs:
Availability: In stock
Mini Nectar Collector Enail Portability
What is the best way to take big dabs “on the go”? The mini nectar collector remains one of the most heavy-hitting portable solutions on the market. If you are looking for an enail set for maximum portability, you’ve found it here. This is the smallest mini nectar straw out there that still allows for a tiny amount of water filtration which takes the edge off of the vapor. If a pen or a “Switch” just doesn’t cut it for your strong and long sessions, try out this mini nectar collector and see where it takes you!
Unique 3D Printed Holding Stand
The set comes with a unique holding stand to keep the dab straw from rolling. The stand features an 8-bit scheme in mind and has a solid architectural aesthetic. Different color options exist if you don’t care for the silver, grey, or black models shown above. Also, if you are interested please ask about the “errl slab” stand prototype. There are a few small adjustments that could be made, which can be finished upon request.
Weatherproof Case Options
The glass, tip, and heat coil can all easily fit inside of a standard Peli case. Check out the weatherproof case combos available here. I have started shipping these nectar combo kits complete with transporting cases, stands, and other accessories. The cases are totally in-tact and NOT cut for electronics, because that’s a waste of a weatherproof case. That being said, please put in a request if you would like custom colors or marble dipping, that can certainly be done for you! Battery packs are also possible with DC/AC inversion to power an enail for quite a while away from an outlet. Message for details
A Mini Nectar Collector is a #dailydabber’s Best Friend
A dab straw is the best tool to slurp up a large amount of concentrate in one go. Those with a large tolerance and heavy medical needs appreciate getting their dish full of cannabinoids. Also, those who have dexterity issues will appreciate not having to lower a dab tool onto the dab surface. Some may have conditions such as chronic pain and need an easy way for fast relief. A mini nectar setup is a great way to take larger amounts at once in these cases.