Mini E-Nail Controller Set: "Martian Stone"
Availability: In stock
Mini E-Nail Controller Set: “Flamingo Stone”
An original, top-shelf, USA designed & assembled mini e-nail equipped with one of the fastest, safest, most reliable e-nails available designed and shipped from the USA.
- Marble-ized finish individualizes each e-nail controller with it’s own “fingerprint” design that cannot be duplicated exactly
- Keeps your nail within a tight temperature range specific to different concentrate types
- Convenient and quick heating without the use of a butane or propane torch (read here about the many advantages of an e-nail over a torch)
- Safe, rugged, shock-resistant ABS plastic enclosure (same as LEGO material)
- High-wattage AC electronics are protected with a “fast-blow” fuse for safety
- RCCtools heady marble-ized e-nail controllers are designed, painted & assembled in the USA
- Controller dimensions are approximately: 5″ x 2.5″ x 2.5″
- >2-year warranty on each e-nail controller
- XLR output pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=tc+, pin4=tc-, pin5=ground (where pin 1 starts at the 2-o’-clock position and 5 is at ten-o’-clock)
Top-plugging XLR jack
This mini e-nail controller features a topside coil plug; which saves space on the dab table. You plug the heat coil in through the top, making for easy attachment and detachment. Reduce clutter in your dab area and conserve more space for other tools, accessories, slabs, etc. with one of the most compact mini e-nail controllers possible. The electronics fit inside the smallest case possible without a next-gen nano PID chip or compromising quality. This is one of the smallest and most compact e-nails possible while still keeping the important functions and safety features. These include a fast blowing 5A fuse and solid state PID electronics as controls.
Smallest functional e-nail
If you need a smaller e-nail, you are out of luck for now. Until we develop better nanotechnology, it doesn’t get much smaller than this! It will easily pack into a large Pelican case (or equivalent) or other means of transport. However, most e-nail users keep their dedicated dab stations in the comfort of home. The mini e-nail controller box was designed, molded, and painted in the USA. The electronics use a solid state relay (SSR) that is light-activated for durable, reliable, and accurate heating control. You can trust SSR relays to keep temperatures steady and within dabbing ranges for as long as you need.
Choose your favorite color
If you can’t take your e-nail to the beach, why not take the beach to your e-nail? Pick another color scheme if you so desire. Custom colors are available to create your ideal heady marble-ized e-nail box. Compliment your favorite heady glass dab rig with a custom color scheme if you choose (in the drop-down menu). Please limit to 2-3 colors. Please expect up to 5 working days extra production time for custom color schemes, in case multiple versions are necessary.
RCCtools paints each mini e-nail controllers to be as unique as a fingerprint. Natural forces such as wind, water, and heat all interplay to produce a stunning marble-like finish. The color patterns on the marble enclosures in the shop are often inspired by natural forces such as geology, waterways, outer-space, marine life, and more. I finally narrow the selection down using intuition and artistic color-theory — or sometimes I just go with what I think would look cool and come up with a name later!
Custom colors are available to create your ideal heady marble-ized e-nail case. Compliment your favorite heady glass dab rig with a custom color option today! Options available in the drop-down menu above. Limit to 3 colors. Please expect up to 5 working days extra production time for custom color schemes (in case multiple versions are necessary).
Any questions? Comments? Don’t hesitate to drop a line here.