Enail Rig Bundle | Ultimate Analog Package
Enail Rig Bundle | Ultimate Analog Package:
My ultimate analog package gets you going with all of the function and style possible in one convenient and affordable package shipped from the USA.
- Analog controller & power cord
- 30mm coil and banger with pin fastener on bottom along with matching quartz insert included (add 24.99 for SiC)
- Choice of free rigs: mini green or blue vortex rigs (5″ tall/14mm joint) or clear mini vortex rig (5″ tall/10mm joint w/ 10mm to 14mm adapter)
- Add 29.99 for a larger 8″ (14mm) green or clear Klein rig
- Q-tip and tool stand with expandable ports on bottom for more attachable holders
- Dropdown rig to nail glass (heat isolator)
- Choice of capper tools
- Two free ruby pearls included!
- Choice of recycler rigs which all eliminate splashing completely with the best style, function, and value
- Best style, function and overall value
- Heats safely and reliably to dabbing temps after just a couple of minutes (when dial is turned to “1PM”)
- Turn the dial up a little over half-way and find your sweet spot for quick and solid temperature controls
- Designed & assembled in Portland, Oregon
- 2 year warranty on each analog controller
- Controller designed, cut, & assembled in the USA
Availability: In stock
An Affordable Enail Rig Bundle For All
The ultimate analog package is the basic enail rig bundle you need to hit the ground running. Pick this up to get your slab on at the lowest price possible. Just add dabs and a place to plug-in! Splashing is a thing of the past with the selection of rigs to go along with your enail. The flow is just right, and balance and the size are both perfect. The 14mm joint fits the majority of standard banger nails.
What Is a Recycler Rig?
The recycler refers to the way that the water circulates directly back down the piece before splashing back up through the mouth piece. This is achieved by side tubes which connect an upper, air-filled chamber (often vortex or cone shaped) to the water-filled chamber at the base. This means that when water is sucked up from the lower to the upper chamber there are separated pathways which direct the water right back down. This cuts down the splash to virtually zero compared to a standard rig. Without separate paths for the water and the air, the water will almost always splash you without lots of baffling on a larger rig.
Who Was Klein?
Klein was a scientist who became famous for inventing a form called the “Klein Bottle“. The Klein Bottle folds in over itself to produce a surface that can be infinitely traveled upon. This style of recycler was named after him.