Enail Dab Rig Bundle | Caddy Enail Station With Add On Options
Enail Dab Rig Bundle | Caddy Enail Station:
This enail dab rig bundle includes all of the essential gear (including holders) to upgrade your dab game at a great price. Mix and match any gear you may need, depending on if you already have some of it or need a full bundle. Multiple free add on options are available to make sure the essentials are covered and you have everything you need for a complete experience.
- Dab rig stand/caddy enail controller station with attachable holder points on bottom
- Choose two free attachable holder modules using the menu below
- Option to add a heat coil with matching banger nail
- Choice of free bubble cappers with purchase of a nail (or $35.99 for an American made Illuminati spinner cap and pearls)
- Add a free quartz insert with purchase of a nail (or add just $24.99 for SiC which is definitely worth it)
- Add a free tweezers for grabbing the insert
- Add a free double sided scoop dab tool
- Add a free 5″ silicone dab rig mat (or $5.99 for a rubber mat from Moodmats)
- Add a dab rig to fit on top of the caddy enail (see options next)
- (1st rig picture): clear 5″ mini vortex rig (10mm female joint with a free 10mm to 14mm adapter if needed),
- (2nd and 3rd rig pictures): 5″ blue or clear (with pink tints) mini vortex rig (14mm female joint)
- An enail that doubles as a place to keep all your essential dabbing gear in one spot
- Multiple attachment points on bottom for single stand modules made for: an ISO vial, 14mm banger, capper, and/or q-tip holder to fit your specific needs.
- Keeps your nail heated consistently & conveniently without needing to guess or time the cool down or buy gas refills
- High wattage electronics are protected with a “fast blow” fuse
- Controller dimensions are approximately: 2.5″ (tall) x 5″ (radius)
- Designed, printed, assembled, and shipped in the USA
- 3D printed with PLA
- Free 2-year warranty on each and every controller
Out of stock
Basic Essential Items For An Enail Dab Rig Bundle
With all the options out there, it’s easy to get confused about what’s essential to make a enail dab rig bundle complete. There are a few core items that you will definitely need. To start, you’ll need a nail to fit the 14mm (standard size) joint on your dab rig of choice. After that comes a matching coil to the nail. The inner diameter of the coil and the outer diameter of the nail should closely match (for good heat transfer) but not be too tight that you risk cracking a quartz nail. The standard and most common size for these is 25mm. Once you’ve matched a nail, coil, dab rig and enail controller, you just need a dabber tool and you’re set with the essentials. However, there are a few items that you’ll want to consider to make things more efficient and just a much better experience overall. Read on for the best and easiest upgrades to the core items.
Next Most Important
After you get the essential items together, you have your most basic enail dab rig bundle put together. Next up, you’ll for sure want to look at picking up a capper tool. A capper is the next most essential item to get the most out of your product– so much so that I hesitate to place it in the secondary category. Of course technically you can dab without it, but it’s highly recommended and will pay for itself literally within the first day because you’ll waste way more product without one. A capper adds way more volume and flavor to your dabbing experience and is a very minimal investment. The next item on the list is adding a couple of pearls (which are also cheap). Pearls also help to increase the efficiency and flavor, as well as helping to keep your banger much cleaner. Once you have the basics it really comes down to the capper and pearls. These are the two cheapest upgrades I always recommend to add to your collection. If you have any extra to splurge after that I would say go for a SiC insert, which has been my preference for years for the ease of cleaning alone (not to mention the awesome thermal transfer properties).
Dab Rig Considerations
A well functioning dab rig adds to the experience as well. Many dabbers prefer a smaller sized rig that also prevents splashing, such as the vortex recyclers seen here. Some prefer a slightly larger rig for monster rips and to keep the dab nail further away for a better viewing range. However, smaller rigs offer more flavor with less air mixture (oxidation) and less water filtration. On the other hand, you do want to be careful with the smaller rigs that don’t also have a sturdy base, since a smaller rig can be much easier to tip over. There are ways to help prevent this. As long as the splash protection is taken care of the size only helps with tipping. Smaller rigs are obviously more portable and easier to clean.
What Is a Recycler Dab Rig?
The recycling refers to the way that the water circulates directly back down the piece before splashing back up through the mouth piece. This is achieved by side tubes which connect an upper, air-filled chamber (often vortex or cone shaped) to the water-filled chamber at the base. This means that when water is sucked up from the lower to the upper chamber there are separated pathways which direct the water right back down. This cuts down the splash to virtually zero compared to a standard dab rig. Without separate paths for the water and the air, the water will almost always splash you without lots of baffling on a larger rig. Splashing is a thing of the past with the recycling dab rigs. The flow is just right, and balance and the size are both perfect. The 14mm joint fits the majority of standard banger nails.
Who Was Klein?
Klein was a scientist who became famous for inventing a form called the “Klein Bottle“. The Klein Bottle folds in over itself to produce a surface that can be infinitely traveled upon. This style of recycler was named after him.
Dab Rigs Bundled and Shipped From The USA
This dab rig bundle comes complete with a functional dab rig tried and tested by yours truly, as well as many happy customers. They are shipped from the USA at the lowest price possible. These affordable dab rigs won’t make you cry if they break; yet still function with the best of them. Many agree the wait time from sites like DHgate and Alibaba can be painful. Communication errors can make it twice as frustrating to get the dab rig you are looking for within a reasonable amount of time. Often you can expect to wait up to 3 weeks or more for your delivery assuming there are no holidays happening. Imported dab rigs can be of amazing quality for the price, but also time is money. If you need a dab rig in early February — just forget about it! That’s the New Year’s Holiday in China and often times you won’t be able to get anything until March.
Feedback Is Always Valued Here
If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to drop a line or two at the contact page. It’s always great to get feedback from customers like yourelf. I am always excited to see what is in store for the next project! Color matching is available via the add on menu for your enail dab rig bundle. More color combination ideas are available here if you need a place to start. Check out that page for more ideas on custom objects made into electric nail cases.