Enail Dab Rig Bundle | Caddy Enail Station | Full Package
Enail Dab Rig Bundle | Caddy Enail Station:
My enail dab rig bundle is the cheapest and most convenient solution that includes all of the essential accessories and holders to upgrade your dab game.
- 30mm coil and banger with pin fastener on bottom along with matching quartz insert included (add 29.99 for SiC)
- Dab rig stand/caddy enail controller station with attachable tool holder points on bottom
- Choice of free dab rigs: mini green or blue vortex rigs (5″ tall/14mm joint) or clear mini vortex rig (5″ tall/10mm joint w/ 10mm to 14mm adapter) — add 29.99 for 8″ (14mm) green or clear Klein rig
- Add $29.99 for large green or clear klein recycler (8″ tall/14mm joint)
- Free Metatron rubber rig mat by Moodmats
- Dropdown rig to nail glass (heat isolator)
- Bubtide capper and lollipop dabber tool both
- Free Reverse tweezers (for removing the insert)
- Two ruby pearls
- Choice of two free single stand modules for either: capper, banger, an ISO vial, or q-tip holder (coming soon) to fit your specific needs.
- All-in-one enail station, dab rig, and attachable holders to keep your tools and/or q-tips in one spot
- Multiple attachment points on bottom of the enail station for attachable holder modules made for ISO vials, 14mm bangers, cappers, and/or a q-tip holder to fit your specific needs.
- Convenient and consistent hands-off heating to the desired temperature for your favorite extracts
- Package includes everything that you’ll need to complete your enail dab rig bundle
- Electronics are equipped and protected with a safety fuse
- Controller dimensions are approximately: 2.5″ (tall) x 5″ (radius)
- Designed, 3D printed, assembled, & shipped in the USA
- Free 2-year warranty on each and every controller
Availability: In stock
Essential Enail Dab Rig Bundle Items
It’s easy to get confused about what’s needed to make a full enail dab rig bundle. To start, you’ll need a nail to fit the 14mm joint on your dab rig of choice. After that comes a matching coil to the nail. This, along with the rig and enail controller, and dab tool are the most essential core items in any enail dab rig bundle. Everything beyond this is optional; however it’s highly recommended to pick up at least a capper tool. This alone will add so much to your dab experience and doesn’t cost much. The next biggest thing IMO is adding a couple of pearls (very cheap), then a SiC insert (moderate in price).
Dab Rig Considerations
The dab rig also adds to the experience, but once you have a good recycler it really comes down to the capper and pearls. Many dabbers prefer a mini rig that also prevents splashing, such as the vortex recyclers seen here. Some prefer a larger rig to keep the dab nail further away and within better viewing range. Smaller rigs often offer more flavor with less filtration and mixture of air. On the other hand, a smaller rig can be much easier to tip over. There are ways to help prevent this. As long as the splash protection is taken care of the size only helps with tipping. Smaller rigs are obviously more portable and easier to clean.
Other Important Gear
Other than that it’s extremely handy to have some sort of holder for your tools, q-tips, etc. to keep them all handy and in one place. For more information on the extras that come with this set such as the holders, inserts, pearls, and more check out this handy guide
Care For 3D Printed Items
All 3D printed items must be handled with a reasonable level of care to avoid weakening and/or warping the structure. 3D FDM printing uses a layer-by-layer construction — as opposed to standard injection molding which has no layers but is one uniform piece. Any transport of 3D printed items requires sufficient padding and avoidance of stacking heavy objects on top of these items or around them without suffifient padding and/or bracing.
Please keep 3D printed items out of direct sunlight. Intense direct sunlight a very hot environment may result in slight warpage. Care should be taken to keep any 3D printed away from intense heat (over 90F) or the risk of warpage may increase. In most cases the warpage is very slight and hardly noticeable; but some caution is warranted regarding this.