Marbled Enail With Full Setup Options: "Southern Shores"
Enail Controller (Full Set): “Southern Shores”
This one has larger controller unit which has a mechanical relay instead of a solid state relay. The main difference and drawback is that the mechanical relay clicks on and off intermittently; compared to an SSR which uses a special light sensor and LED to activate the heat pulses. This means a shorter lifespan and a clicking noise that you may or may not enjoy.
- Unique paint finish makes each unit pop with it’s own individual design that cannot be duplicated
- Keeps your nail within a tight temperature range specific to different concentrate types
- Convenient and quick heating without the use of a butane or propane torch (read here about the many advantages of an enail over a torch)
- Safe, rugged, shock-resistant ABS plastic marbled enclosure
- High-wattage AC electronics are protected with a “fast-blow” fuse for safety
- Designed, painted & assembled in the USA
- 2-year warranty on each enail kit
- XLR output pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=tc+, pin4=tc-, pin5=ground (where pin 1 starts at the 2-o’-clock position and 5 is at ten-o’-clock)
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)