Dual E-Nail Controller: "Lava Wood"
Dual E-Nail Controller: “Lava Wood”
A heady dual enail controller designed and marble-painted in the USA. Shipped from Portland, Oregon at one of the most affordable prices on the net!
- Custom American dual e-nail controller with convenient & reliable electronic temperature control
- Keeps your platens within a tight temperature range which affect the consistency of the concentrate product
- Safe, rugged, shock-resistant ABS plastic enclosure (same as LEGO material)
- High-wattage AC electronics are protected with a fast-blowing fuse for safety
- Marble-ized finish individualizes each e-nail controller with it’s own “fingerprint” design that cannot be duplicated exactly
- FREE 2-year warranty available with each and every controller
- Controller dimensions are approximately: 6.25″ x 3.75″ x 2.25″
- RCCtools heady marble-ized e-nail controllers are designed, painted & assembled in the USA
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)
Dual E-Nail Controller Applications
The most common use for a dual enail is for rosin pressing; followed by the use of two dab rigs at once. It’s just more handy to have two controllers in one instead of two standard controllers for each rosin press plate. Both “platens” are then controlled by two separate heat coils, and with two separate temperature settings. The top plate may be set slightly lower than the bottom plate to compensate for rising heat that comes from the bottom.
If you are looking for a press or plates, here are some of the top companies for press platens:
Multi User Dab Sessions:
Another great use for an dual e-nail controller is multi-user dab sessions. Some dabbers like the ability to use two rigs at once for when multiple people are in the session. Different temperatures for different nails means each person can glob on their preferences, according to the each particular concentrate type. Set aside one rig for your waxy concentrate and one for a saucy extract containing less lipids and more terps. Maybe you and a dab partner have individual preferences or want to use your rigs both at the same time. The dual e-nail controller is perfect for this.
If you are new to rosin you might need a dual e-nail controller, depending on if you want to go straight for a professional grade press (I would) or if you want to try something more like a portable rosin press. When pressing rosin with an arbor press (where two separate plates are controlled by two separate heat coils) you need two separate temperature controllers.
E-Nail Vs. Dual E-Nail: What’s The Difference?
Not a dumb question at all! You want to make sure there are no other differences. Each custom dual e-nail features the same electronics as the single compact models, only with twice the fun in a bigger shell. So really the only difference between buying two standard e-nails and two of these is that you don’t have to carry two separate e-nails around. All-in-all, they function exactly the same. Available now are dual e-nail controllers as well as triple-nails. Quad-nails available by request only.