Enail Set With Add On Options | Driftwood
Enail Set With Add On Options | Driftwood:
The Driftwood controller is a series which comes in two different and unique styles. The unique enclosure was designed, modeled and 3D printed in Oregon. Choose your color and style using the menu below.
- Compact enail controller & power cable
- Choose your tools/accessories using the menu
- (Attachable capper stands sold separately)
- Keeps your nail heated consistently & conveniently within dabbing range
- Designed, painted & assembled in the USA
- High wattage electronics are protected with a “fast blow” fuse
- Wiring on the plugs are: pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=tc+, pin4=tc-, pin5=ground
- Custom wiring order can be done for your heating coil if you already have one you want to use ($10.99).
- Made of sustainable PLA plastic material which is a by-product of the sugar industry. PLA is recyclable and even semi-compostable (if buried in soil for a few years or so).
- Controller dimensions are approximately: 5″ x 2.5″ x 2.5″
- Free 2-yearwarranty on each and every controller
Care For 3D Printed Items
All 3D printed items must be handled with a reasonable level of care to avoid weakening and/or warping the structure. 3D FDM printing uses a layer-by-layer construction — as opposed to standard injection molding which has no layers but is one uniform piece. Any transport of 3D printed items requires sufficient padding and avoidance of stacking heavy objects on top of these items or around them without sufficient padding and/or bracing.
Please keep 3D printed items out of direct sunlight. Intense direct sunlight a very hot environment may result in slight warpage. Care should be taken to keep any 3D printed away from intense heat (over 90F) or the risk of warpage may increase after a few hours. In most cases the warpage is very slight and hardly noticeable; but I just wanted to give some caution regarding this.
Don’t hesitate to drop a line here if you have any questions or comments!