Beveled Banger Kit: Full 30mm Set (Coil, Banger, Capper, & Insert)
Your e-nail will not work if the wiring does not match!
Many e-nail controllers are wired differently (even though they have the same size plug). If you are unsure, you will need to find out! Read this for more info.
- 30mm Axial coil
- Beveled 30mm banger (14mm male joint)
- Terp bucket insert
- Choice of capper/dabber tool
- Stands available separately by request
- 100W/120V coil
- XLR 5-pin connector
- K-type TC’s
- Kevlar cord sheath is rip and shear resistant
- The wiring order of this coil: pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=TC+, pin4=TC-, pin5=GND
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THE WIRING ORDER OF YOUR CONTROLLER YOU MUST E-MAIL THEM FIRST TO MAKE SURE THIS COIL WILL WORK!!
- K-type thermocoupleXLR 5-pin connectorAsk your controller seller for the pin configuration to match to this coil before purchasing!YOUR E-NAIL WILL NOT WORK OR MAY EVEN MALFUNCTION DANGEROUSLY IF THE WIRING DOES NOT MATCH! Many e-nail controllers are wired differently (even though they have the same size plug). It may look like the same size plug but some companies wire their e-nails differently to try to get proprietary exclusivity. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MESSAGE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR CONTROLLER WIRING CONFIG. ALREADY. Most e-nail sellers are responsive when you ask them. Just ask what the wiring configuration is on the 5-pin XLR plug. When you find it, please make sure it matches the listed configuration above
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to use the contact page and send a quick message…
Here is a heat coil plug wiring guide, which is essential if you want to match different brands of enail gear. If you are looking for more information specifically about which enail accessories you should really check out this here guide!