Basic Analog Enail Set With Full Setup Options
Basic Analog Enail Set:
This basic analog enail set is the most simple and affordable enail kit designed and assembled in the USA. The knob control is a dimmer that is normally used for home lighting, but happens to also work very well when applied as enail electronics. Even though there is no temperature sensor or display, the controller does a great job keeping the temperatures in range of dabbing temps when you find your sweet spot on the knob. For a more detailed explanation and instructions check out the bottom of the analog category page to find how out.
- Heats safely and reliably using the same simple electronics in your house lights
- Case is made of safe, rugged, shock-resistant ABS plastic (same as LEGO material)
- Choose accessories below using the drop-down menus
- XLR heating coil pin configuration: pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=X, pin4=X, pin5=ground
- 2-year warranty included on each controller