This was my first attempt at 3D printing a TARDIS. I skimped on the resolution just as a test and it came out pretty rough- as expected. What I didn’t expect though was the stringy-ness in between the window openings. The biggest error was the placement of the power cable: being too low to clear the bottom ledge. It’s all solid structurally with very thick walls so if it catches your eye pick it up today for a steal.
- Convenient, consistent, and reliable electronic heating for your desired dabbing temperature
- Protected with an easily switchable fuse
- Strong, rugged, shock-resistant TARDIS enclosure
- Dimensions are approx. 10.5″ x 5.5″ x 5.5″
- Hidden stash box on top
- Free 2-year warranty on each and every controller
- Designed, cut, & assembled in the USA