Analog Enail | Oil Spill
Analog Enail | Oil Spill:
The compact design for this analog e-nail was modeled, 3D printed, and assembled, in Portland, Oregon. The electronic circuit is about as simple as can be for temperature control. It uses the same “tech” that dims your house lights. The analog temperature control keeps temperatures within a decently precise range for dabbing temps when set at about half way. Find your sweet spot is normally a short and simple process of trying a few positions and letting it sit for a couple of minutes before dabbing. There is a more detailed explaination on how to get more exact #lowtemps for your next #dabsesh on the category page (CTRL+F and Type Yuri to skip to it). The unit is capable of delivering steady and convenient electric heat to the table.
- Heats safely and reliably using the same simple electronics in your house lights
- Case is made of safe, rugged, shock-resistant ABS plastic (same as LEGO material)
- Choose accessories below using the drop-down menus
- XLR heating coil pin configuration: pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=X, pin4=X, pin5=ground
- 2-year warranty included on each controller