Analog E-Nail Set: "Wooden Tiger"
Out of stock
Analog E-Nail Set: “Wooden Tiger”
The compact enclosure was designed, injection-molded, cut, and individually painted in Portland, Oregon. The electronics are simple and will keep temperatures steady and reliable in the appropriate ranges for your next #dabsesh. Equipped with a simple knob control for temperature the unit is capable of delivering steady and convenient electric heat to the table.
- One-of-a-kind marble-ized paint finish that individualizes each case like a fingerprint
- Case is made of safe, rugged, shock-resistant ABS plastic (same as LEGO material)
- Heats safely and reliably using the same simple electronics that your house lights are dimmed with
- Standard XLR output for heat coil replacements (coil guaranteed for at least a year)
- Minimal overshoot and steady temp. control
- 2-year warranty included on each controller
- ***XLR heating coil pin configuration***: pin1=AC, pin2=AC, pin3=tc+, pin4=tc-, pin5=ground
What’s the difference between a simple analog e-nail and a standard digital e-nail? The main difference in features is that a standard e-nail has an LED screen that shows temperature read out. On the other hand, an analog e-nail has a simple dimmer switch that “dims” the power source so that there is less or more heat going to your e-nail heating coil. It’s the same simple electronics that your house uses to dim the lights, so you know it’s a tried and true solution.
If you already have a temperature gun (or infrared thermometer) and don’t demand an extremely tight temperature range, you can totally get away with this basic dimmer switch e-nail. In fact, if you are handy with electric work you may save yourself a few bucks and hack one up yourself! If that is the case, I trust you know how to make this happen– since it’s a very easy circuit to complete.
Which nail do I need? Read here to find out which heating coil works best with which dab nail. Also, the blog has some more general info. on e-nail controllers if you are a beginner and need help.
Do you have any questions or Comments? Don’t hesitate to drop a line!